Being like a mother makes me suffer so much. It just because I have to be like that. It's not what I want because I'm not a mother!I'm a daughter and a sister right now!
They just blame me, annoy me, trying so hard to find my mistake even one mistake.
Being like a mother is a good thing to do but in the end they just using me, manipulating me like I don't have any feelings, like a robot!
They backbited me, made people in this home have negative perception about me. No wonder they always use bad words against me.
Keeping anger is the hardest thing I've ever had for many years. I can't express my inner child before. But now, I want to release my anger when I'm angry. I'm crying now. Crying like a baby. Hard to stop. My body trembles, my heart beats very fast.
Sometimes, I do not have any choices to be what I want to be, to do what I want to do. I cannot fullfil my childhood and adolescent's desires. I'm stuck in those periods.
For this time, I just think they are rubbish. I want to throw them into the trash!Huh, narrow mind people!Hearing their laugh, makes me hate them more!Maybe just for this moment, I hope so..
*Please, do not say anything...;(