My health does not good since before Ramadan.
I'm trying my best to keep sabar.
I'm trying my best to find a root of my sickness.
Truly I will pour down my tears on my cheek when I feel really really sick.
Sometimes I feel alone struggling with this dugaan sakit.
I can be very sensitive and too much emotional with my own feelings.
I cry and I cry like it never stop. Like a baby.
I cry in a bathroom.
I cry on a bed.
Until I feel tired.
When I woke up in the morning, feeling a little bit healthy, I am still afraid for being sick on another day.
How weak I am.
I want to be cool like I was before whenever sickness chases me.
I want to be strong like I was before, fighting as much as I could to beat it.
It is aging factor I change into a weak woman?
Or iman downgraded slowly?
.........................................
At this time..
I just need a love hug.
No no..not a prohibited hug.
Love hug from family and female friends.
Could you lend me your love hug?
:(
Please pray for my healthy.
اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد
****
Just ignore my poor English.
Saja nak feeling2 dalam bahasa Inggeris. huhuhu~

5 comments:
Salam sweetie..
Semoga sihat dan ceria sokmo.
A hug for you. With love from mamawana
http://nurqasehbiz.blogspot.com/2012/08/sekadar-yang-termampu.html
waalaikumussalam mama..
jazakillah untuk doa dan pelukanmu..:)
hopefully get well soon....
dont skip the medicine too.....
be patient......
Singgah sahur sini. Dah sihat? Moga sihat
http://nurqasehbiz.blogspot.com/2012/08/lovely-iftar.html
remy:
pray for me..
mamawana:
belum mama..sakit yang tak tahu bila boleh sembuh..huhu
Post a Comment